Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A little star!

          He is a boy. A small boy of about 6yrs. Every morning at 7am he hurriedly reaches to the bus stop just outside my apartment. And you know why? Not to see off his father to work or to play there.....but to do something. And what that something is? He reaches there with a small table and a tool....and no you are wrong....those are not for studing. He vry carefully sets up the table and tool. And then he is ready. So that's his paan shop. Every morning he sells paan there to the bus passengers.

           And when i look at about 9am in the same place...he disappears from there. And i always wondered why he set up the paan shop only for 2hours? I inquired about him....and i was shocked at what i found out. After those 2hours of his small buisness he goes to school.
     
           Though this story may sound simple the reason for me adding this story to my blog is that....this boy really inspires me. If a small boy of 6yrs can divide his time for work and studies why cant i?
            Recently this twitter addiction has got into me and i always waste most of my time there. But reading this story gives me a slight hope that if this boy can do so much...why cant i?
        
P.S: Yes child labour is banned but no one forces this guy to work he does it himself.

1 comment: