Friday, April 26, 2013

My little vacation

Was sitting in the verandah suddenly i looked into the watch and realized "I am late"... I have my flight at 9am and its already 8...I got to hurry...Like a hurricane i packed my bags...making sure i dont leave out my favorate dresses and all other important things. Had my bath and now i am ready. Now the next prblm....... i need an autorickshaw to reach the airport. Hurriedly i lock my house and run towards the auto stand. Hopefully there was one auto standing. I run towards it and asked the driver to drive as fast as  he could. Reached the airport...only 5min for the flight to take off. Thankfully i get my boarding pass in time and reach my seat. Ahhhhh now i am relieved. Drank a glass of water and thinking what i will do when i reach there. Finally we reach my dream destination "switzerland". Snow flakes falling....the cold climate made me shiver.....Suddenly i heared a loud noise....someone shouting.....i tried to listen more carefully...the sound was comming nearer. And finally i could feel a hand on my shoulder.....
  

        It was my mom...shouting at me...to come inside and help her in the kitchen.

P.S: If mom wouldnot have come surely....aaji to switzerland ghum ke hi aate!

No comments:

Post a Comment